What is it?
The Tiny Room Battle Challenge is a virtually-held international freestyle frisbee tournament. Currently in it’s 3rd Edition, TRBC is an individual battle format, play-off bracket style, where players square off to showcase their hottest freestyle moves.
When is it?
Saturday February 6th
- 12:00-12:45pm ET – X-Disc Junior Division Semi-Finals & Finals
- 12:45-2:00pm ET – Challenger Division Round 1 Qualifiers
Sunday February 7th
- 12:00pm-1:30pm ET – Challenger Division Quarterfinals, Semis & Finals
- 1:30pm-2:00pm ET – Freestyle Players Association Members Meeting
Saturday February 13th
- 12:00pm-2:00pm – Open Pro Division Qualifiers & Quarterfinals
Sunday February 14th
- 12:00pm-1:15pm – Women’s Division Quarterfinals, Semis & Finals
- 1:15pm-2:00pm – Open Pro Division Semifinals & Finals
How can I watch?
All the action will be live streamed at https://frisbeeguru.com/tiny-room-battle-challenge-3-2021/
What is BattlePass?
BattlePass is new feature for spectators to engage in the action and fill out their brackets at home to predict the winners! You can fill out brackets for Challenger, Open, and Women’s Divisions, and you get 1 point for each battle where you correctly predict the winner. The person with the most points at the end of the 2 weeks of competition will win a very special vintage disc!
Find out more: https://tinyroomchallenge.com/
Hosted by Daniel O’Neill (@guardianofthedisc), James Wiseman (@james.r.wiseman), and Ryan Young (@smilesair).